J&T Quality PolicyOur policy is to conduct business with a total commitment to our customers and their requirements. We define quality as conformance to our customer's needs, requirements & specifications, both internal and external. We are dedicated to achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction, on time and to the highest quality.
Our experience has shown us that providing a `high level of professionalism, quality and service in the construction industry leads to the development of successful on-going working relationships with current and prospective clients.
We promote a “quality-in-all-we-do” philosophy with a total company effort and commitment to continuous improvement.
We will achieve this by:
- Knowing who our Customers are and what they want - through open communication.
- Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us.
- Monitoring on-time delivery performance.
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we actually do.
- Remembering that we are here because of our Customers! Realizing our Customers are the reason we have our jobs, and that through on-time delivery of quality work is how we will keep them!
- Emphasize appropriate training for all employees.
- Recognize each employee's responsibility for quality.
- Never compromise safety