J&T Mechanical Installation Pty Ltd is committed to a clean, healthy and ecologically sustainable environment. As such, J&T Mechanical Installation Pty Ltd recognise its responsibility to conduct all of its operations in a way, which will minimise and reduce the impact on the environment and its natural resources.
This environmental obligation is the responsibility of managers, supervisors and employees at every level of the company and will be achieved through the following key objectives:
- Comply and exceed the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Ensure management are actively involved and provide demonstrated
- leadership to support continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- Communicate and consult with all employees (and others), to increase their awareness of their environmental obligations and responsibilities.
- Strive to continuously improve our environmental management systems and practices through a process of auditing, review and revision
- Investigate and ensure a prompt response to all work-related environmental incidents and develop corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Seek to prevent pollution before it is produced, reduce the amount of waste thus reducing landfill at our operation and support pollution prevention by our customers and suppliers.
- Adopt best available practices for the reduction of emissions to air, water and land, and for the conservation of water and energy.
- Periodically review and revise our Environmental Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance.